*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Twist...

So, we’ve met 8 houseguests: Adam, Cassi, Dominic, Kalia, Keith, Lawon, Porsche and Shelly. Most of us know the drill, usually 13 houseguests (at least the last couple seasons that I can remember) move in on the opening night of Big Brother. Obviously, doing the math, we can see that we’re at least 5 houseguests short. It didn’t take long for CBS to give use clues as to why:

(Picture Courtesy of CBS.com)

"MEET THE CAST: Meet 8 members of the cast of Big Brother season 13, who will spend the summer playing alongside some of Big Brother's most memorable duos!"


Hmmmm... Memorable duos sound intriguing!
When the next page scrolls into view we see:

(Picture Courtesy of CBS.com)

"WHO WILL RETURN?: This season, some of Big Brother's most dynamic duos will be re-entering the house for another shot at the game! Who do you think will return to the house?"

The choices displayed for the "dynamic duos" are:


Brendon & Rachel
Dr. Will & Mike Boogie
Jeff & Jordan
Jessie & Natalie
Evel Dick & Daniele
Hayden & Enzo



Clicking and following the link that says "Vote Now" brings us to this page:

(Picture Courtesy of CBS.com)


"BIG BROTHER DOUBLE TROUBLE: This season, some of Big Brother's most familiar faces will be re-entering the house for another shot at the game! Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?"


Reading this closely you will notice it says "Which former dynamic duo do you THINK will return..." So it is apparent that these past houseguests, the "dynamic duos," have already been predetermined by Allison Grodner and staff. This is merely just a teaser to get us going and talking when in all actuality (and she's stated this) it could even be a dynamic duo that isn't listed; but I'll come back to that.

First, I'll vote for the hell of it. I, OF-FREAKIN'-COURSE, vote for my favorite duo that I THINK (and quietly plead with god in my head they WILL return) Jeff & Jordan.

(Picture Courtesy of CBS.com)


Upon casting my vote (aka clicking the little "vote" box under their cute little pictures) I see a new screen that gives the voting results so far (07/04/11).

(Picture Courtesy of CBS.com)

The results are very clear which three duos the public expects to see ringing the BB doorbell on Thursday night:

Jeff & Jordan -- 33%
Evel Dick & Daniele -- 24%
Brendon & Rachel -- 22%


I don't know about you, but I think those three doorbell rings are going to be three of the most exciting "twist" moments in BB history. I can hardly wait!

WeLoveBigBrother.com
had an awesome interview with Big Brother's Executive Producer Allison Grodner about the BB13 "dynamic duo" twist. Stay tuned and tomorrow I will share this exclusive interview. (THANKS WeLoveBigBrother!)

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment