*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pictures of the Big Brother House!

So I totally realize I am running a bit behind getting this ranty BB blog up and running. I'm getting there though!

Here are some pictures of the Big Brother 13 house. I only hope it looks half as pretty when the feeds go live Thursday after our lovely houseguests have broken the place in!

There is definitely a Venice Beach, Atlantic City, Boardwalk feel to the place. Haven't heard any actual confirmation about what the inspiration behind the theme truly is. If you know, let the rest of us know!

P.S. CLICK on picture to expand it, Enjoy! :)



Backyard Lounge Area



Mural on Backyard Wall -- Familiar terms spelled wrong. Likely will be utilized in some memory competition.



Living Room -- Bringing the outdoors, indoors.



Dining Table and Memory Wall -- Note the number of frames for pics.



Dining Room, Again -- Note the chairs have been replaced by benches.



View of Kitchen -- Really think it's an improvement from the last couple of seasons. All the hanging surfboards and bicycle "art" sure makes it unique.



Hall Leading to Kitchen/Dining Area -- The bikes are indeed chained up so houseguests will not be riding around the house and backyard as I'm sure they hoped.



Main Bathroom -- I've heard others say it's boring but I really love it!



The Lounge Room -- Otherwise known as one of them best spots to strategize (or get caught in an alliance).



Another View of The Lounge Room



Fortune Teller in the Lounge



An Interesting Bedroom



The Candy Bedroom



Another View of The Candy Room



Stairs Leading to Head of Household (HoH) Room



I would like to note that there are two pictures that have surfaced of the HoH bedroom. I am unsure which is the actual room! I have heard from several sources it is the second image (blue).

HoH Bedroom, Version 1



HoH Bedroom, Rumored be be the actual version of the room. We shall see Thursday!



HoH Bathroom -- Love it as usual!



Balcony Outside HoH Bedroom Door -- I have visions of Gnat and Jesse playing chess here... god help me!



And, there it is, the most unofficial tour of the Big Brother 13 house. Can't wait to see it on Thursday night! :)

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment