*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet the Houseguests - Porsche

Porsche – The Cell Phone Slanging, Showmance Hopeful, Pretty Girl



Honestly, there is nothing that stands out about Porsche that screams unique. She thinks that her pretty face and the fact she won’t be a bitch to everyone makes her a unique housemate but I disagree. I think the fact that her favorite player was Natalie from BB 11 speaks volumes. I can’t help but wonder if she’s a fan of Big Brother or if she was thrown into the process by an agent.
Porsche is open to a showmance if she “clicks” with anyone. She states that nothing will stop her from winning; I can definitely see her using a showmance to get what she wants out of this experience, a win. See her CBS.com bio and video below:

Name: Porsche Briggs
Age: 23
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (living in Miami Beach, Fla.)
Occupation: VIP Cocktail Waitress
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, bitchy and clever
Favorite activities: Going to the beach, then out to eat and then out to the clubs
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not having my dog for three months.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: Try not to blow up at too many people.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least? Natalie Martinez - I love that she straight up lied to everyone and it worked. We are around the same age so I hate that she had the idea and chance before me.
What are you afraid of? Sharks
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Taking care of my father after his heart attack.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... fear is stupid, so are regrets.
What would you take into the house and why? Sunglasses - my must have! Rosebud lip balm - you never know. And, bikinis - they are what I live in.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Ride it out as long as possible.
(Courtesy of CBS.com)


(Courtesy of CBS.com)

Superpass Big Brother 13 Preseason (sorry, can’t legally post these):
Porsche’s Interview:
She claims to be a big fan but I still can’t help but wonder if she crammed in a few seasons last minute when she knew she could be a potential housemate. She’s afraid of being compared to Jen from season 8 which is funny because that was the similarity that struck me within 15 seconds of listening to her CBS interview.

Porsche states she has a “bit of a temper” and will “act” before she “thinks” which leads me to believe if there is anyone she doesn’t get on with, we’ll be in for quite a show on the live feeds. She likes other reality competition based shows like Survivor and The Amazing Race (no mention of Bad Girls Club, I like her more already). She says that while she gets a lot of “perks” because of her waitressing job; she isn’t “stuck up” nor does she “use men.” Porsche also plans to lie about her occupation and say she is a student because she doesn’t want people to know she makes a lot of money. Man, obviously I didn’t get the memo. All these college classes and I could have just become a hot waitress? Wtf?

Favorite Porsche quote: “I left behind a ton of friends, my family, and both of my cell phones, to be on Big Brother…” *Rolls Eyes* …I told you it was painful.

My Final Thoughts: It pained me not only to make it through the 2 minute CBS video but to make it through the 8 minute Superpass interview. That is a total of 10 minutes! I can only imagine what the Live Feeds are going to be like. She reminds me nothing of Janelle (whom I loved) and don’t see her being a huge threat in the game; again, she seems to be more like Jen (pause and remember crying over her horrible memory wall photo), but worse.

I really want to be wrong about my first initial impressions of her. I heard through the rumor mill that Porsche and Janelle were very good friends (don’t quote me because I don’t know if it is true) and if it IS true, I’m praying that Porsche will surprise us and I will enjoy watching her nearly as much as Janelle. At this point, I can’t say any more until I see her in the first physical competition of the season. If she isn’t afraid to get dirty and bust her ass to win, I will toss all preconceptions.

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment