*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet the Houseguests - Lawon

Lawon – The already winning, “Handsomexy,” Buckwild Fashionista



Lawon is hilarious! I’m excited to see him interact with the other members of the Big Brother household. He’s leaving behind his cherished friendships for the Big Brother game. As far as uniqueness, he believes that his sense of fashion is going make him stand out from the rest because it’s “BUCKWILD” and “SICK.” While he’s not looking for a showmance he’s going to do whatever it takes to win BB (man what I would give to see Lawon and Marcellas in the same house together; I know it’s been said before but I think they would be great friends!). See his CBS.com bio and video below:

Name:
Lawon Exum
Age: 39
Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)
Occupation: Legal File Clerk
Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.
Favorite activities: My favorite activity is exercising because it keeps my mind sharp and me looking "handsomefied." I also like to travel with friends to experience different cities and cultures.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? The most difficult part will be adjusting to housemate's hygiene habits.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I love Will from the second season. I loved how he was upfront and honest from the beginning of the game. He used his looks and personality to win votes and the game.
What are you afraid of? Roaches. Ever since I was a child I have been afraid of them. I presume because they represent filth.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are so many! If I have to pick one it would be losing 54 pounds and maintaining my weight loss for the last 15 years.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... some people got IT and some people don't. Now go get it.
What would you take into the house and why? My face clippers so I can always stay camera-ready, a treadmill to stay in shape and a laptop so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would show the entertainment world that there are still normal human beings in Hollywood and give back to my hometown, Urbana, Illinois.
(Courtesy of CBS.com)



(Courtesy of CBS.com)

Superpass Big Brother 13 Preseason (sorry, can’t legally post these):
Lawon’s Interview:
He describes himself as “unexpected, vivacious, and handsomexy.” He states his favorite season of Big Brother is “season 1” with “Will” (which he is obviously mistaken because neither of Will’s seasons were season 1). But, he can relate to the honest and charming manipulator (yeah, we shall see about that). He LOVES The Housewives of New Jersey (Loves, Loves, Loves!). Lawon is rather picky about personal hygiene so we’ll see how he does as a Have-Not with those cold showers!

He doesn’t fear the game or the twists. He thinks “life is a twist” and he’s just expecting anything. (I wish you could see this one, he’s actually quite hilarious!) He finds himself to be unique and says that there is no comparing him to any other houseguest (no mention of Marcellas? I wonder if he watched the All-Star season?). Lawon plans to use a few strategic lies, like lying about college; he’s going to tell the fellow houseguests he just graduated (when in reality it’s been nearly 10 years); he’s a legal file clerk but apparently he feels that he doesn’t want to appear too professional or mature?

Favorite Lawon Quote:My fashion sense gonna be SICK!” Haha!

My Final Thoughts: Lawon is going to be entertaining. I feel bad comparing these houseguests to houseguests of the past but it’s one of the easiest ways to explain their personality; Lawon straight up reminds me of Marcellas in every way. I think Lawon will truly bring diversity to the house with his uniqueness and he’s probably going to be the top runner for providing us live feeders endless laughs. Definitely another I’ll be rooting for.

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment