*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet the Houseguests - Keith

Keith – The Angels Master, Playboy Wannabe, Genuine Heartwarming Ken



Keith is close to his family and also has an identical twin brother! Including family, he states he also left behind his church and his cell phone (again?!) to come on Big Brother. Keith’s strategic plan for the game is to get in an alliance with three other female housemates and call themselves “Keith’s Angels.” (I really hope he’s not for real). Each of them will then have “mini alliances” of two outside of their original alliance… basically in the end he’s hoping “Keith’s Angels” will rule the house. He seems to think the key to the game isn’t the competitions, it’s about who can manipulate and influence votes the best. See his CBS.com bio and video below:

Name: Keith Henderson
Age: 32
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Occupation: Human Resources Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-ass
Favorite activities: Working out, hanging out with my friends, dancing, writing poetry, going to church and doing anything spontaneous.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Nothing - I deal with human capital (people) on a regular basis.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to. I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team. It's the perfect strategy.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved BB2 Chill Town, first-ever alliance.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are too many to mention, but I would say "Genuine Ken" (on Hulu) and being a successful HR professional.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Professional Keith would say: You can't believe in a dream if you can't believe in yourself. Playboy Keith would say: Work all day, grind all night!
What would you take into the house and why? My toothbrush, because my smile is key, and a Bible to keep me grounded.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Share the cash prize with my family and hope that it would open doors for me to do more acting.
(Courtesy of CBS.com)



(Courtesy of CBS.com)

Superpass Big Brother 13 Preseason (sorry, can’t legally post these):
Keith’s Interview:
Keith is a fan of the show and has watched all 12 seasons. He actually watches a lot of reality television in general, including: Jersey Shore, Housewives of Orange County, The Real World and Flavor of Love. We also have another “Dr. Will” fan in the house. Keith admires his strategic gameplay and energy he brought to the house. He says the same about “Evel Dick,” and hopes he can bring the same gameplay and possess the same power of “running the house.”

Keith does bring up interesting points about religion and the Big Brother house. He believes other past housemates have “forgotten their religion” while in the house (and he names past guests like Ollie who was extremely religious upon entering the house and then began swearing and carrying on a very hot and heavy sexual relationship with former houseguest April; Keith also brings up Jamica and how she also “forgot” about her religion). I found this to be pretty interesting and I’d never thought of how the Big Brother house can impact ones religion. Anyhow, Keith states this will not be something that will happen to him; while he may do what it takes to win the game, he will “constantly keep” his “head in prayer.”

Something interesting worth noting: Keith was recently a contestant on another reality show called Genuine Ken. Whitney Port (The Hills and The City) hosted as 8 guys competed to become “The Great American Boyfriend.” Keith was known as the “Heartwarming Ken.”

The following is a video bio from the show Genuine Ken that filmed and aired earlier this year:


(Courtesy of Hulu.com)
*Note* You can also view this series in its entirety by clicking this link – HULU


My Final Thoughts: First impressions are that he’s cocky and chauvinistic. He thinks he’s a ladies man. These may be harsh for a first impression but I am almost convinced I will not like him. I think he’s got a goofy side to him but there is less humor and more immaturity involved and I’m not sure I will be able to tolerate his arrogant ways. I do, however, believe he is intelligent and that may get him further in the game.

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment