*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Meet the Houseguests - Kalia

Kalia – The Shopping Whore, Blackberry Addict, and Future BFF of Lindsay Lohan




All about the money and in it to win it! Won’t be seeing a showmance with Kalia as she has a “awesome boyfriend…” Boy, hardly any singles this season! Love her look; love her personality; she’s definitely going to bring some uniqueness to the bunch. The girl’s got strategy, she’s going to lie and trust no one, period. (See quote at bottom of post). She fears that no one will like her in the house, which will in return, mess up her game (strategy). See her CBS.com bio and video below:

Name: Kalia Booker
Age: 30
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)
Occupation: Writer
Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious
Favorite activities: I love singing, going to the beach, shopping, writing and going out with friends.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to talk to my family and friends. I'm really close with my mother and sisters. I talk to them almost every day. Also, being cut off from the world is going to be hard. There are so many modern day technologies I'm addicted to my blackberry, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None. Everybody loves me! I'll be there until the end.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Dr. Will. He played the crap out of everyone and no one knew the wiser. I loved James for the same reasons. I also love Janelle because she was super cute, but could back it up by winning competitions. She should have won the game.
What are you afraid of? Snakes, snakes, snakes and more snakes! I can't see them on television, movies or think about them. I checked my bed for snakes for a solid 12 years because my dad told me there were snakes in the woods behind our house and I assumed they could make their way into my bed.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've done a lot that I'm proud of but I feel really great about my recent financial independence. I was really proud of myself when I paid my rent all on my own for the first time.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Live life and laugh hard while you do it.
What would you take into the house and why? My BlackBerry but I'm pretty sure that won't be allowed, and my iPod because I need music…and because it would drown people out when they are annoying me.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Probably be famous... hang out with Lindsay Lohan or something.
(Courtesy of CBS.com)



(Courtesy of CBS.com)

Superpass Big Brother 13 Preseason (sorry, can’t legally post these):
Kalia’s Interview:
Kalia is going to be one of my favorite housemates (fingers crossed!) She’s a big fan of Danielle and James (who isn’t?). Kalia plans to take things slow and not win too much too fast. She seems like she’s looking forward to endurance comps. Aside from BB she is a fan of many reality shows including Biggest Loser and Keeping up with the Kardashians. She was nearly cast as “Rudy” when the cast of The Cosby Show was being compiled.

If she was Lindsay Lohan's best friend she would handcuff her to the house until she’s sober/clean/sane. She’d also make her rewatch The Parent Trap and remind her of her younger days. She feels the girl needs some good people in her life. Last but not least, Kalia is missing her Blackberry!

Favorite Kalia Quote: “…Everyone goes in saying they’re not going to play an emotional game and then they fall apart… I’m actually going to go in and do exactly what I said I’m going to do which is lie to everyone and trust that no one is going to tell me the truth.”

My Final Thoughts: Can’t wait to see more of Kalia. Hopefully Big Brother is a generous supplier of alcoholic beverages this season… If so, we may see more of this from Kalia! This is something she posted on one of her sites (Tumblr) after a few glasses of wine. Thank you OnlineBigBrother for the YouTube vid.



Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment