*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Houseguests - Entertainment Tonight - Interview Excerpts


Short little interview excerpts from our 8 houseguests on Entertainment Tonight. There is even on from "Jason" the "almost" houseguest who was scrapped at the last minute. No one really knows why Jason didn't make the cut, including Jason; the only thing BB told him was he didn't fit into the puzzle this season (poor guy was just cut from the show last Thursday while in sequester).

Every time Lawon speaks I'm further convinced I will LOVE him.

And, unfortunately, every time Porsche speaks I'm further convinced I will count the days to her eviction.

1 MORE DAY TILL BB13! Did you get your feeds?

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

Unfortunately I can't post the video. When I do, it automatically plays every time the page is loaded! Here is the LINK for the video of the houseguests interview, including Jason, who was cut before he made it to the FOTH. (VIDEO Courtesy of ET).

0 comments:

Post a Comment