*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BB13 FOTH First Cast Pic

Here it is, the anticipated first cast picture taken in front of the BB 13 house moments before the housemates entered!


Just my two cents:

Lawon --
What on EARTH are you wearing? I thought you were going to be our "fashionista" this summer. You sorta look like a hillbilly. All you are missing is a stick with a tied on sack slung over your shoulder.

Dominic --
Typical All-American Pretty Boy (Umm, I mean Hollywood model). Next!

Cassi --
Love ya girl but seriously, CAN YOU BREATHE IN THOSE PANTS?

Shelly --
Typical Soccer Mom (Shh, but she isn't, she's a VIP of a major corporation; that's why I love her so much!).

Adam --
Grunge went out in the 90's (unfortunately) all you are truly missing is a plaid flannel and I think the look you are going for would be complete.

Porsche --
Sweetie, you aren't fooling anyone. You are about as far away from a "typical sweet all-American girl" as they get. Nice try with the cutesie dress.

Keith --
Oh boy Keith, I know your inflated ego makes you want to completely stand out to everyone but the flower is overkill. If it squirts water you should give it to Lawon.

Kalia --
Others have knocked your dress, I think it's kinda cute. You know what would make that dress smokin' hot? A push-up bra.

Wow. This is by far the most poorly dressed FOTH picture I have ever seen in the last 12 seasons! Thank god our Dynamic Duos entering the house all have "been there done that" and have style sense.

NEED FEEDS or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment