*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Friday, July 1, 2011

Big Brother Press Day!

Before we even meet our house guests the media has the opportunity to be the first to move into the Big Brother house. Watch the vids courtesy of CBS.com to get a sneak peek at the newly spruced up BB place!

Various people from media sources (like Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine) have an accelerated "crash course" at playing the Big Brother game. As you can see by the videos below, they really have fun and get into it!



Press Day: Part 1 - The Arrival
(Courtesy of CBS.com)




Any first impressions on the house? I'm actually loving the colors and the whole boardwalk/beach theme. Normally I really dislike the kitchen but this year it's not so bad. I think the house needed some vibrancy and the colors really make it "pop" this year! I must add that while I like the theme, it's been "done before" in the UK/Australia seasons. The "indoor/outdoor" theme and the carnival theme definitely show similarities to BB UK/Australia... (Now if only US producers would pick up a few more tips from other countries past versions and I'd be in heaven...)



Press Day: Part 2 - The HoH Competition
(Courtesy of CBS.com)




Seeing Kennedy takes me back to my youth...



Press Day: Part 3 - The Noms
(Courtesy of CBS.com)




Doesn't just hearing the music during noms give you chills and make you smile? :)


Press Day: Part 4 - The Veto Comp
(Courtesy of CBS.com)




It's our favorite backyard!



Press Day: Part 5 - The Blindside and Conclusion
(Courtesy of CBS.com)




Any thoughts on the new house? If you're like me, you've already googled for pics. The HoH room has changed, and we saw some other changes throughout. I'm hoping it still looks as cute and clean when our feeds turn on days after the houseguests have entered the house ;)

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment