*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Almost Time for Big Brother 13!

I can't believe it's almost here! The premiere of Big Brother is July 7th on CBS! I wanted to write my own blog for the show. I figured it would mainly be for my own entertainment purposes because I've never done anything so "advanced" before but, who knows, maybe someone else will enjoy reading it as well! Normally I take classes during the Summer term (college student) but this Summer I've decided to relax. What better way to relax than to write about my favorite show?


Granted, some of the initial posts will be stuff you can read on CBS.com or on fellow Big Brother fan's blogs. However, even when I use stuff from other websites (with proper credits given) I will always try to give my own unique perspective on topics. Mainly these initial "meet the housemates" posts will be based off of CBS.com and Superpass. When the live feeds start up on Thursday evening that is when my blog will really become my own style. I'll rant, I'll scream, I'll become irritated and I'll "fall in love" with housemates just the same as you or the next person will. I will also do daily summaries on the events that REALLY occurred behind the scenes, via live feeds; you know, with the added bonus of stuff CBS leaves on the editing room floor.


So, sit back and enjoy the summer and BB13 with me!

Need feeds or just want to check out the free trial? Click the link:
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment