*My apologies, my computer is being sent back to HP for constant issues. Hopefully it will be repaired soon so I can continue blogging BB13!! Worst timing ever!!

*WARNING - This blog contains SPOILERS. I watch both the LIVE FEEDS and SHOWTIME BBAD and will write about both at my convenience :)

(This site was created, and looks best, using Firefox).

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Live Feed Updates - July 13th

Unfortunately when I went to open this document in Word for publishing the file was corrupt. After hours of trying to get it's contents, I give up :) Not going to bother typing it all out again.

What I will say is:

No idea who is going home. Hard to tell who is telling the truth about how they are voting. We did learn on the show this evening that both Keith and Porsche threw the Veto comp hoping they each were safe and would in return end up with the Golden Key.

Lastly, Keith is worrying me. He was so paranoid tonight it was uncomfortable to watch. It made me really question his emotional state of mind. At first I thought that the Vets would be stupid not to get Keith out (who I thought was clearly the strongest play out of him and Porsche) however, I have to question that original assumption because Keith's actions disturbed me so much on the feeds that I wonder if he will completely self-destruct from his obsessive paranoia that everyone is out to get him.

In the end, I am absolutely clueless as to who will go home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment